Virtual Job Board for North Texas
Hover over the images for tips on how to filter your search to local jobs. Click the images to go to the website for more information or to apply for the job.
- Work in Texas - Filter the job list by entering "Denton" in the city and setting the mile radius. Hundreds of local jobs listed!
- Goodwill Job Resource Center - Click to view the flyer (English/Spanish) about free job resources available at the Denton location on 2030 W. University Drive or call them at 940-999-5432. Complete the intake form for virtual services.
- Metrocrest Services - Employment coaching and job readiness for individuals who are unemployed, underemployed or need help finding new jobs in the North Texas area. Provides help to people who live in Addison, Carrollton, Coppell, Farmers Branch, and the city of Dallas in Denton County (ZIP code 75287).
- Workforce Solutions for North Central Texas - Training, jobs resources, child care assistance (qualified applicants) and support for adult and youth job seekers. Located at 5800 N. I-35 N., Suite 100, Denton, TX 76207 or call them at 940-382-6712.
Job Loss Resources
- Texas Workforce Commission Unemployment Benefits - Information about eligibility and how to apply for unemployment benefits.
Looking for a New Career?
- Paid Internships in Texas - Variety of opportunities for paid internships. To filter the results enter "north texas" in the search box.
- North Texas Works (WIOA) Program - The Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act is designed to provide job seekers with the education, training and support necessary to succeed in the work place. Special programs available for youth ages (14-24) and adults with a barrier to employment. Assistance may include tuition assistance, paid internships, child care support, transportation reimbursements, and other incentives. Must have a social security number and meet eligibility criteria to participate. Click the link above for more information or click HERE to fill out the online form to get started.
- SkillUp North Texas - FREE access to over 6,000 online courses to learn new skills or refresh existing skills to remain competitive in an ever-changing employment market.
- Travelers Insurance - Variety of internship opportunities for those who qualify and are interested in the insurance field.
Links checked and content updated on 9/27/2022